Important Message from the LPCC Social Justice Committee
We are asking for the help of everyone in the congregation to help us fulfill our commitment to provide 10 Welcome Baskets for the people currently residing at the Roehampton Shelter. The baskets are provided once they receive their housing.
We appreciate the strong support you have provided for this program this year and now ask you to consider our need for the following items and see your way clear to assist us with our commitment to provide these baskets for the month of September.
A number of the household items listed below are available at Dollarama.
- $50 Gift Cards from Loblaws and Metro
- Coffee Mugs and regular size Drinking Glasses
- Toilet Paper and Paper Towels\
- Can Openers
- Flexible Cutting Boards
- Measuring Spoons and Large Spoons and Spatulas
- 500 ml Plastic Storage Storage Containers
- Small Juice Glasses (packages of 3)
- Frying Pan Spatula
- Vegetable Peeler and Large knifeDonations can be sent by e-transfer to LPCC@lawrenceparkchurch.ca or by contacting Michael Larkin at at 647-201-5335. If you are sending an e-transfer, please put "Welcome Baskets" in the memo line.
Donated items can be dropped off at the church to the Bradford Room. Please contact Michael to let him know you are coming by to facilitate the delivery.
We appreciate your participation in this program.
With our thanks,
On behalf of the Social Justice Committee